Tuesday 17 August 2021

My science investigation

Today in our science class we did our first investigation. we had to go get a smartwatch to see how fast our heart can pump. The first activity we did was sitting down and for that I got 109mmHg.  We also had to sit down for 30 seconds. Next we had to stand up and jog on our spot for about 30 seconds again for that I got 134mmHg After that we had to go get a tennis ball and throw it to your partner for 30 seconds again. Also for that I got 126mmHg. Then we had to stretch and do start jumps for 30 seconds. For doing stretching I got 126mmHg and for start jump I got 111 mmHg. Lastly I had to go outside and run as fast as I can for 30 seconds and for that I got 154 mmHg




Difference Between Heart Rate And Pulse Rate in Tabular Form 

No comments:

Post a Comment